Please read‏ ....

How's your day? Relaxing? Tiring? Bored? lol.

Mine was pretty tiring. Me,my dad n my mom went out at 11am to my dad's friends wedding.As you all know this month is very very special for wedding.So after my dad's friends wedding we moved to another wedding which is my computer class sir's wedding..Atlast we wanted to go for another wedding at PJ,but we couldnt so just went to their house to say Hello and so on..Talked for a 30min and we came back home.

Around 5pm i was checking my mails..Suddenly i received an email from my friend.


Subject: Fatwa-fatwa yang akan datang

In this email they written that :

Orang Islam dilarang memakan di kedai Mamak. Walaupun mamak kebanyakkannya Islam, tetapi asal usul mereka adalah India dan ada kemungkinan terdapat unsur-unsur India di dalam perniagaan mereka seperti bercakap Tamil dan memakai seluar dalam buatan India . Untuk mengelakkan sebarang syak wasangka, mulai 1 Mac 2009, orang Islam dilarang dari memakan di kedai mamak (kecuali Tun Mahatir kerana dia sendiri mamak kelas I).


Im not kidding.Please people think
when there are so many important things remain to be done, why must the Fatwa folks spend their time on little things. Why don't we ever hear anything from the Fatwa folks for social justice, eradicating corruption and poverty, protecting single mothers, helping the poors, educating the ummah, protecting the environment or ensuring fairness in society.
0 Responses